Bank of Zachary
The main office of the Bank of Zachary has always been on Main Street, though in three different locations. The original office of the Bank, which still stands, is a half-block west of the Lee Street intersection. The building has been home to the Zachary Chamber of Commerce since 1998.
The second Bank of Zachary was built on the southeast corner of Main and Lee and was first occupied on July 13, 1957. The building went through extensive renovations in 1971, and then served as the main office until late 1999. Now, this building is the property of the City of Zachary, with the old lobby serving as the City Council Chambers.
On June 19, 1999, the Bank of Zachary began operations in our current location at 4743 Main Street.